Sunday, July 15, 2012

Don't Breathe a Word Review

Don't Breathe a Word by Jennifer McMahon** 4 stars**
July 15, 2012
Paperback Edition

Creepy book! It is constantly keeping you guessing and in suspense. I realized quickly that this is not a book that should be read at night in a large empty house on the edge of the woods. At least I don't live in Vermont too. I loved that you never really knew if the fairies were real or just a made up story and if they were good or bad. And just when you think you have it figured out a new twist is thrown in and messes everything up. I would recommend this for those who enjoy a good thriller.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I nominated you to the One Lovely Blog Award. :)
    You can find out more about the award here: http://bookforya.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/one-lovely-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete