Friday, August 31, 2012

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies #1) Review

I Am Number Four (Lorien Legacies, #1)**3.5 stars**
August 31, 2012
Kindle Edition

It was so easy to become immersed in this story and forget about my surroundings.  I really enjoyed the story and am happy it wasn't a typical "younger age" book.  The language and formatting of the book made it easy for me--I'm out of the target audience range--to read without finding it to be too childish.  In fact, it seemed almost more like a YA book than many books I have read within the YA genre.  I did watch the movie first, but I enjoyed the book more.  The movie is a good adaptation but I liked the characters more in the book.  I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the series especially after the teaser added at the end of the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment