Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Dismantled Review

Dismantled by Jennifer McMahon**4 stars**
 August 8, 2012
Hardcover Edition

Another excellent mystery/thriller. It took a little while for me to get into it since a lot of information was purposefully held back in order to make it more mysterious. I just wanted to know what had happened in the past so I could move on and enjoy the present story. But the wait was worthwhile. I was constantly trying to figure out what was going on and every time I thought I had it, a twist was thrown in that completely confused me. Throughout the book you never really know if everyone is crazy, if there is a haunting or possession occurring, or if there really are just real live human beings messing with the main characters. Eventually I just came to the conclusion that it must be all three because I was completely stumped. I absolutely love when I can't guess the ending to the story within the first few pages. This is beautifully written and very complex story that I would recommend to fans on the genre.

No comments:

Post a Comment