Monday, August 20, 2012

February Review

February by Lisa Moore**1 star**
August 20, 2012
Paperback Edition

Honestly, it was a struggle to keep reading this book until the end. The language was beyond irritating and extremely confusing. It was written almost as if the characters were taking down every thought as they move through their lives. It was constantly switching from past to present and from character to character and I could never keep up. Just when I thought I understood what was going on, the whole thing shifted again and I was completely lost. There didn't really seem to be much of a plot to the book other than perhaps learning to move on after a loss and learning to deal with your mistakes. But those are just guesses since that is all I could understand of the book. I would not recommend this book at all unless you are the kind of person who loves rambling, artsy language.

No comments:

Post a Comment