Saturday, September 22, 2012

A Tale of 3 Witches Review

A Tale of 3 Witches by Christiana Miller**3 stars**
September 22, 2012
Kindle Edition

Way too short! I was just really getting into the story and remembering who all the characters were when I realize I was halfway through the short story. I wanted so much more of the zanny fun that Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead brought to the table and I was disappointed when that fun was limited to around 50 pages. I still really enjoyed the short and I am going to try to read Opal Fire to learn more of the new characters introduced in the book. Only disappointment was that it felt too rushed and I wasn't able to really enjoy it like I would have if it was full-length. But I liked it and would recommend for those who liked Somebody Tell Aunt Tillie She's Dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment